Trainee payroll assistant job vacancy to join our team.
We are looking to employ a trainee payroll assistant to join our current payroll team. Full support and training will be provided.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
This role will cover the entire payroll function but more specifically, the duties will be:
- To deliver an accurate, efficient and timely payroll service
- To understand each client’s requirements and expectations
- Ensure that payrolls are compliant with current PAYE legislation
- Process and maintain client payrolls
- Manage and resolve payroll queries
- Follow internal policies and procedures
- Liaise with partners, managers and clients
- To work with and support team members
- Assist in administration procedures including filing and paperwork
- To liaise with managers, partners and our clients regarding payroll matters
- Passion for numbers and be interested in a career in payroll
- Experience in finance or payroll is not essential, but a basic knowledge of excel is required
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Ability to complete work to a high standard, accurately and to tight deadlines
- Be able to prioritise workload
- Demonstrate a positive, enthusiastic, adaptable attitude
- Be reliable and show commitment
Please complete the enquiry form.