We are looking for a Senior Corporate Tax Adviser to join the team
We are looking for a Senior Corporate Tax Adviser to lead and manage multiple tax engagements to deliver quality tax services for our corporate clients.
The tax department acts for a variety of clients including corporate groups, partnerships, property developers and the retail sector. This position offers excellent opportunities for leadership and career advancement for the right candidate.
- To manage tax compliance for a portfolio of corporate clients, including developing good relationships, understanding requirements, monitoring actual time incurred on work (work-in-progress) against internal budgets and agreed fees, billing and keeping the client partner aware of status and issues.
- Corporate client work:
- Advisory focussed, leading client assignments
- Dealing with more complex compliance cases (review only)
- Oversee portfolios of more junior staff.
- To identify tax planning opportunities
- Involved in team management, for instance managing flow of work, allocation of resources, prioritising and development;
- Managing risk on corporate tax compliance and advisory work
- Reviewing processes and refining or improving these as necessary
- Liaising with other areas of the team, principally audit and accounts but also corporate finance and forensic accounting.
- Involved in and implementing tax initiatives
- Develop new business opportunities
- Attend external marketing events and similarly to build up contacts
- Presenting at external seminars.
- Either part qualified or qualified ACA and/or CTA. Qualified by experience will also be considered;
- Extensive corporate/business tax experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are essential together with the ability to form strong client relationships
- Act as an ambassador for Roffe Swayne
- Must have a flexible and proactive approach to work, in other words a ‘can do’ attitude
- Strong IT skills including Excel.
Please complete the enquiry form.