We are looking for an organised and professional secretarial /administration assistant to join our team
Hours will be 30 per week, ideally worked 9.00am – 5.30pm over 4 days but there may be flexibility for the right candidate.
The overall purpose of this position is to provide a high standard of administrative and secretarial assistance to the team. Within this varied role, you will be providing support to the partners, directors, managers and the wider team. This will include assisting with individual projects for team members, managing diaries and arranging meetings, assisting with expense claims, assisting with the team to book training courses, preparing, amending and sending letters of ‘engagement’ and disengagement.
Duties will include:
- Providing secretarial and administrative assistance across the firm
- Typing correspondence, reports, proposals and accounts
- Producing invoices through our auto-billing system
- Arranging meetings and managing diaries as appropriate
- Preparation and maintenance of spreadsheets such as expense claims
- Preparing and sending Letters of Engagement and Disengagement
- Preparation of PowerPoint presentations
- Help at our events, occasionally out of hours
- Reception cover as required
- Serving refreshments for internal meetings or visiting clients
- Have strong secretarial and administrative skills;
- Be well presented with excellent communication skills
- Be highly organised with effective time management skills
- Be flexible
- Be able to prioritise and work well under pressure as well as to work on your own initiative
- Be a team player with excellent inter-personal skills
- Have an excellent working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and be generally IT proficient
- Be able to maintain confidentiality and have integrity
Please complete the enquiry form.