We are looking for a Private Client Tax Adviser to join the team
We are looking for a private client tax adviser who will be responsible for a portfolio of clients, reporting directly to a senior tax manager or tax partner. The tax department acts for a variety of clients including corporate groups, partnerships, property developers and high net worth clients. This position offers excellent opportunities for leadership and career advancement for the right candidate.
- To manage a portfolio of clients, developing a good relationship with them, understanding their requirements, monitoring actual time incurred on work (work-in-progress) against internal budgets and agreed fees, billing and keeping the client partner aware of status and issues.
- To identify tax planning opportunities, including estate planning and mitigation of inheritance tax and use of trusts.
- To assist partners and staff in quoting for new work, including identifying specification and time costs involved.
- Completion of tax returns and other compliance services
- Qualified ATT or part qualified CTA or qualified ACA and/or CTA. Qualified by experience will also be considered.
- Minimum 2 years personal tax experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are essential together with the ability to form strong client relationships.
- Act as an ambassador for Roffe Swayne
- Must have flexible and proactive approach to work with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Strong IT Skills including Excel
Please complete the enquiry form.