Are you an experienced Management Accountant?
We are looking for an experienced Management Accountant to join our expanding accounts and outsourcing team which deals with the financial needs of our varied client base. This position offers excellent opportunities for leadership and career advancement for the right candidate.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Main role and responsibilities include:
- Preparing monthly/quarterly management accounts for a wide range of clients
- Preparing and updating cash flow budgets and forecasts for clients
- Designing management accounts packs for clients
- Setting up and structuring of accounting systems
- Providing book-keeping/VAT advice and assistance to clients and work colleagues
- Liaising with clients for information required
- Liaising with the relevant managers, directors and partners regarding any problems with their respective clients
- Discuss financial results with clients and give sound business advice
- Part qualified or qualified CIMA, ACA or ACCA. Qualified by experience will also be considered
- Preparation of management accounts
- Must have sound working knowledge of accounting systems such as Sage, Xero and Quickbooks
- Strong IT skills and highly proficient use of Excel
- Experience of preparing and using cash flow forecasts
- Excellent personal and communication skills with the ability to form strong client relationships
- Act as an ambassador for Roffe Swayne
Please complete the enquiry form.