Human Resources Intern, fixed term contract – full time
We are looking for an enthusiastic HR Intern to join our team on a 12 month contract.
Candidates should be studying towards or educated to degree level in a Human Resources or Business Management discipline. This is an entry level role for those wanting to gain further experience within the Human Resources sector.
About the Human Resources Intern role
The purpose of this role is to provide quality administrative support to the Head of HR and the wider team by assisting in a variety of different tasks including:
- HR administration
- Dealing with email and telephone enquires
- Assist in the recruitment process, liaising with recruitment agencies, setting up interviews and assessments and preparing relevant correspondence and documentation
- Personal electronic and paper filing
- Booking training and development courses both internally and externally
- Updating the HR system and producing reports as required
- Filing and general file / folder management and organisation
- Input of Training records & performance management
- Taking meeting notes including discipline & grievance issues
- Assisting with various research and other ad hoc projects as required
- Ability to work accurately and to tight deadlines with good attention to detail
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion and to act in a sensitive manner
- An ability to establish a quick rapport with team members
- Be able to prioritise workload and to cope with changing priorities
- Demonstrate a positive, enthusiastic, adaptable attitude
- Be reliable and show commitment
- Strong IT skills with a high level of confidence using Word, Excel & PowerPoint
Please complete the application form.