We are looking for an Audit Senior to join the team
We are looking to recruit a newly qualified individual to join our busy and growing audit team. The primary role will be to lead audit and accounts assignments liaising with the client and relevant Roffe Swayne Manager and/or Partner. The firm’s audit client base is varied and includes clients in the property and construction, distribution, recruitment and manufacturing sectors with turnover up to £85 million. We have many group audits, often involving international operations and overseas auditors.
- Liaise with the manager and client to plan assignments
- Lead and coach other members of the team
- Plan a risk based audit approach and design audit tests
- Carry out appropriate work to meet audit objectives
- Manage and control job budgets
- Finalise files for Managers and Partners to review
- Clear review points and correspond with clients
- Part qualified or qualified ACA and/or CTA. Qualified by experience will also be considered.
- Extensive corporate/business tax experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are essential together with the ability to form strong client relationships.
- Act as an ambassador for Roffe Swayne
- Must have flexible and proactive approach to work with a ‘can do’ attitude.
Please complete the enquiry form.