Nicola Dagg is a fully qualified Company Secretary.
Nicola provides practical support and professional company secretarial assistance to a diverse range of organisations of all sizes. She has over 14 years of company secretarial and governance experience.
She is an Associate of the Institute of Chartered Secretaries (ICSA) and has extensive knowledge and experience of multijurisdictional corporate administration and providing advice on the latest developments in corporate governance.
Prior to joining Roffe Swayne Nicola worked in-house as the Company Secretary of a leading international hotel group and later an international real estate firm.
Nicola assists companies with a variety of corporate administrative matters to ensure effective business performance in accordance with corporate legal and regulatory requirements and has extensive experience in areas such as:
- core company secretarial administration and statutory compliance
- company incorporations and dissolutions
- legal entity management and maintenance of statutory registers
- board meeting organisation and drafting of board minutes
- drafting member’s resolutions
- business disposal and acquisition transactional support
- share capital reorganisations
- amendments to articles of association and constitutional changes
- assisting on a number of group restructurings to simplify and rationalise group structures
- providing company secretarial transactional support for a large-scale restructuring and reorganisation of an international hospitality group
- assisting with aspects of succession planning activities for various sized businesses.
- advising clients on and redrafting bespoke articles of association to protect investor wealth
- dealing with and assisting in reconstituting companies
Outside of work Nicola enjoys spending time with her young family and travelling when the chance arises!