Company Secretarial Assistant
Louise assists businesses of all sizes with company secretarial support and has extensive experience of working in both UK and international jurisdictions.
She has over 12 years’ experience of working in the world of corporate administration, assisting with a variety of company secretarial matters to ensure organisations maintain high standards of corporate governance and comply with a variety of corporate legal requirements.
Louise assists businesses of all sizes and has expertise in the following areas:
- company formations
- statutory compliance including confirmation statements and maintaining the company registers
- drafting board minutes and members’ resolutions
- assisting with the appointment and removal of officers
- adjusting share capital and preparing share issues and transfers
- drafting amendments to articles of association
Prior to joining Roffe Swayne Louise worked in-house for an international property consultancy and was responsible for running their company secretariat; she also worked in private practice for a City law firm.
Outside of work, Louise enjoys going for long dog walks and playing [bad] tennis!