Jeremy Gardner started his career at KPMG and joined Roffe Swayne in 2004. He specialises in helping clients to define a clear direction for their businesses and to implement a successful plan to achieve their aims.
Jeremy works predominantly with fast-growth companies, many of whom are in the technology sector. He regularly acts as an outsourced Finance Director/CFO for his clients, advising on all aspects of finance and accounting and acting as a sounding board for their strategic planning.
Jeremy works with businesses of all sizes, from start-ups to listed companies, helping them to establish the most effective structure for their finance function. This includes reviewing existing accounting teams and making recommendations on their efficiency and effectiveness at providing the support that the business needs. Jeremy also undertakes internal audit work to enable Audit committees and Boards to obtain assurance over the effective design and operation of core internal controls.
- Acting as CFO to a fast-growth cyber security business, advising on a range of matters including day-to-day accounting, fundraising and business structuring.
- Advising a design, engineering and manufacturing business on the selection and implementation of a new business-wide finance system, including reviewing and redesigning core business processes.
- Advising a FinTech start-up on their initial fundraising and putting in place basic financial controls and operating procedures from the outset.
- Outsourcing the entire financial back office of a London based co-working space provider.
- Acting as Finance Director to a rapidly growing workwear supply business, providing periodic review and analysis of financial performance to assist decision making.
Outside of work, Jeremy enjoys playing tennis, travelling, good food and is a keen photographer.