Senior Tax Manager
Elizabeth is a Chartered Accountant with many years of tax experience including working for a top 4 firm.
Elizabeth provides tax advisory and compliance services to private clients, many of whom are high net worth individuals, some with the added complexities and opportunities of non-resident and / or non-domicile status. This includes advising on income tax, capital gains tax and inheritance tax.
- Planning for the arrival in the UK of individuals (including secondees from overseas employers), highlighting the personal UK income tax and capital gains tax implications and how these can be managed.
- Planning for the emigration of individuals including the timing of cessation of UK tax residence status and interaction with income tax, capital gains tax and inheritance tax.
- Dealing with various lengthy and complex HMRC enquiries into capital gains tax transactions and transactions with offshore trusts.
- Inheritance tax reviews and planning for the hand-over of family wealth in a tax efficient manner including family investment companies, trusts and planned gifting arrangements.
- Remittance planning for non-UK domiciled individuals and the tax analysis of remittances made.
Outside of work, Elizabeth enjoys gardening, visiting gardens, walking and cookery.