Alex is a partner in the audit team. He acts as a trusted adviser to his clients assisting them with all aspects of their financial needs.
Alex advises on a wide range of corporate matters for clients ranging from owner managed to listed entities and across a broad range of industry sectors. He oversees the general accounting, audit and company secretarial compliance for a portfolio of both UK and international clients and has significant experience in dealing with the financial aspects of corporate transactions, including due diligence, limited scope reviews, forensic and valuation assignments and business sale advice and negotiation. Alex also acts extensively for pharmaceutical companies in relation to their obligations under the Pharmaceutical Price Regulation Scheme (“PPRS”) and Voluntary Pricing and Access Scheme (“VPAS”).
Alex Temlett qualified as a Chartered Account with Ernst & Young in 2004 following which he worked at Rawlinson & Hunter for 15 years in the corporate services department, also obtaining tax and trust qualifications.
- Advising a world-renowned doctor with the sale of his practice and testing facility, including negotiating with potential acquirers to obtain the best result for his client.
- Leading the financial due diligence in relation to the acquisition of a Formula One team and assisting his client with their financial planning and strategy in relation to the acquisition.
- Outsourcing the statutory accounts production for the UK and Irish subsidiaries of global pharmaceutical and game software listed companies, including assisting his clients to improve their processes and project timelines and liaising with their Big 4 auditors.
- Outsourcing the entire financial back office of an international Ultra High Net Worth individual’s family office, including the processing and reporting of his multi-million pound property investment portfolio and introducing and liaising with accounting and legal advisers in overseas jurisdictions.
- Working with many of the largest global pharmaceutical companies in relation to their reporting obligations to the Department of Health under the PPRS and VPAS.
Alex attended UCL where he studied maths & computer science. Outside of work Alex enjoys going to the gym, cricket (both playing and watching), rugby (watching) and is a keen DIYer.