Many businesses need to raise funds at different stages in their life-cycle, perhaps to finance a major expansion/acquisition, to enable the owner to take money out of the business or to fund working capital.
The businesses and its circumstances may suit different types of funds. This could include bank debt, asset based finance, or equity capital (Venture Capital/Private Equity, HNWIs and/or crowdfunding).
The optimal type of funding will depend on the individual business and its circumstances. We know their requirements and can help you tailor any approach to the particular circumstances.
Different capital structures can be more or less attractive depending upon the needs of the shareholders and/or of the business. Often this can be tax driven, but will also depend upon the availability of any security and the strength and visibility around the future cash flow.
Very experienced in fund raisings across multiple industries and jurisdictions, we can:
- Determine the optimum capital structure
- Prepare fund raising documents, making sure that key marketing messages are articulated
- Identify, market to and negotiate with potential investors
- Prepare financial models
- Provide tax advices, including obtaining SEIS/EIS advances assurances from HMRC
- Project manage to completion, advising you every step of the way
Our recent deals
SMI Int Group Limited
Rockpool Investments LLP
RCOG Tank Leasing Limited
Prestige Nursing Limited
Peper Harow London Limited
Gavin Jones Limited
Fifty ID RE 2 Limited
Earthing Risk Management Limited
Cranbrook Day Nurseries Limited
County Pathology Limited
Cape Renewables Limited
Andover Care Limited