You probably only sell your business once. You need to get it right first time and expert, experienced advice is a great investment. We have sold a great many businesses – including probably one like yours.
We offer expert advice on selling your business, including:
- How to value your business and steps pre sale to maximise the value?
- What documents are needed and how to articulate the key messages?
- Help in finding the right buyer – someone who has the capacity and will to complete a transaction avoiding those that won’t
- Structuring any sale so as to minimise risk and optimise your tax position,
- Advice on the relative merits of say cash in hand now as opposed future, contingent payments or in kind (say shares or loan notes).
Recent deals made by Roffe Swayne
Harbour & Jones
When working with RS Corporate Finance, we will project manage the whole sale process for you to completion. We will advise you every step of the way.
Typically, this will include:
- Preparing the Information Memorandum and other supporting marketing documents
- Financial Modelling
- Carve out of parts of the business to be retained or excluded from the sale
- Identifying and confidential approaches to potential purchasers (domestically and internationally),
- Acting as a sounding board to the vendor (we’ve probably seen it before – this may be the first time you’ve sold a business),
- Creation and management of a Data Room,
- Management of all parties to the transaction, including legal advisers, accountants and financiers
- Practical advice on the real meaning and risks of vendor warranties
- Our experience in navigating to a successful completion