Many businesses need funds at different stages in their life cycle. This can be to finance a major expansion or acquisition, to enable the owner to take money out of the business or to fund working capital.
Recent deals made by Roffe Swayne
Harbour & Jones
Different businesses and different circumstances suit different types of funds sometimes – be take bank debt (over draft or term loan), asset based finance, private placement debt or equity capital from institutional investors (Venture Capital/Private Equity etc), HNWIs and/or by Crowdfunding. We have strong relationships with many different funders, we know their requirements and can help you tailor any approach to the particular circumstances.
Different capital structures can be more or less attractive depending upon the circumstances of the shareholders and/or of the business – often this can be tax driven.
We are very experienced in fund raisings across multiple industries and jurisdictions.
We can help with:
- Helping you determine the optimum capital structure
- Preparing fundraising documents, making sure that key marketing messages are articulated
- Identify, market to and negotiate with potential investors
- Prepare financial models
- Provide tax advices, including obtaining SEIS/EIS advances assurances from HMRC
- Project management completion advising you every step of the way