Our recruitment team providesadvice and support to owner-managed recruitment businesses helping them to achieve their commercial aspirations.
Who we work with
We work with recruitment businesses operating across a variety of sectors and territories, supplying contractors, permanent employees and executive search. The majority are owner-managed and have a common aspiration to grow and enhance the value of their businesses.
We provide the wide range of financial disciplines, whether dealing with compliance, funding, employee incentives, international expansion or ultimately an exit. As a result of working with recruitment businesses through their lifecycles it has enabled us to gain an understanding of how we can add value in a broad range of areas.
Our experience within the sector
- Raising finance and negotiating invoice finance lines
- Tax efficient structuring of their organisation
- Assistance with international expansion
- Back office accounting support functions – bookkeeping, management accounts and payroll
- Reviewing employee incentives and if appropriate establishing share schemes to incentivise and retain key members of staff
- Disposals services to realise value
- Audit, accounts and tax compliance services
What we do
We understand recruitment businesses and the challenges and opportunities they face. In addition to the specific services we offer, we sit down with our clients on a regular basis sharing our knowledge of the sector, offering advice and experience to help them achieve their goals – all at no additional charge. We also encourage our recruitment clients to meet each other and facilitate dinners and other events where they can share their knowledge.
The next step
If you would like to discuss how we could work with you or discuss specific examples of our work within the recruitment sector, please contact Linda Warner→ 01483 416232.