Corporate Finance Director
Corporate Finance, specifically company valuations, business acquisitions, share disposals and raising finance.
Chris Brazier joined Roffe Swayne in 2006 and qualified as a chartered accountant in 2009. Upon qualification Chris joined the firm’s Corporate Finance team.
Chris now advises on a broad range of transactions involving SMEs including Trade Acquisitions and Disposals, Management Buy Outs, Management Buy Ins and Purchase of Own Shares arrangements.
Either as part of his transactional advisory work or as standalone exercises Chris performs a number of Financial Modelling and Financial Due Diligence assignments.
Chris is also a key member of Roffe Swayne’s valuation service team, preparing valuations for a variety of purposes including EMI schemes, Incorporations and Probate as well as assisting the forensic services team on shareholder dispute and matrimonial cases.
Chris was nominated for the Corporate Finance Adviser of the Year award in 2017. Chris was previously Young Dealmaker of the Year in 2015 at the Insider South East Dealmaker Awards.
Find out more about the Corporate Finance team deal activities
Corporate Finance latest transactions
- Acting as lead advisor on the sale of market leading Earthing Consultants, Earthing Risk Management, to LSTC.
- Working with horizontal and vertical transportation consultancy Dunbar and Boardman over a number of years to facilitate value growth ahead of taking the business to market, before subsequently advising on the sale to German headquartered multinational TUV SUD.
- Acting as lead advisor on the sale of a contract catering company Pride Catering to Churchill Services Group.
- Advisor to domiciliary homecare provider on the acquisition of a number of its franchise operations.
- Advisor to VP Packaging on the acquisition of Rotherham based bubble bag products manufacturer Envelopemaster.
- Advising the vendors on the MBO of Shooting Partners Limited, a preeminent broadcast rental supplier.
- Advising on the sale of Opus Maxim Limited, a specialist oil processor, to Norwegian listed company Aker Solutions
What clients say
“For us Chris was a rock in the whole process. He took a very proactive approach to co-ordinating buyer’s accountants and liaising with our solicitors. His commercialism, experience and pragmatism were very reassuring and, in hindsight, invaluable” Tim Price, Pride Catering Partnership Limited.
“Chris is highly capable and has always been very supportive, often going above and beyond the service levels I would have expected. I would have no hesitation in recommending Chris and Roffe Swayne to other prospective clients looking to sell their business.”
Neil Pilling, Earthing Risk Management Limited
Outside of work enjoys spending time with his family, playing sports and travelling the country in his quest to visit all 92 football league grounds.
Contact Chris Brazier