Corporate Finance Director
Corporate Finance and raising finance
Anu Tayal joined Roffe Swayne in 2017. He began his career as a Chartered Accountant qualifying in 2004, since then Anu has focused on Corporate Finance Transactions, at boutique investment banks and latterly as a Director in Ernst & Young’s Corporate Finance Team.
Advising on a broad range of transactions including Acquisitions and Disposals, Fundraising and Capital Markets. In addition, Anu undertakes transaction due diligence assignments.
Anu has advised a wide spectrum of public and private companies and investors across a range of sectors including: Natural Resources; Cleantech and renewable energy; Biotech; Retail; Real Estate and Industrials.
In addition to his core corporate finance skill set, Anu was a Director at a Surrey family owned building services business, where he was responsible for accounting and treasury management, giving him good insight and understanding into the challenges and outlook of such companies.
Outside of work, Anu enjoys time with his young family, playing golf, woodcraft and travelling when the opportunity presents.
- Sale of oil and gas assets to an international company, working with the lending banks and the equity holders to the company
- Takeover Code defence of an AiM quoted property development company from a hostile offer
- £2m private fundraise for an online retail business
- Private fundraise of over £100m in 4 tranches for an UK North Sea Oil & Gas company
- £6m public markets fundraise on AiM for a Biotech company
- AiM IPO for an international oilfield services company
- Reporting accountants due diligence on a £100m fund raising for a CIS focused property development company and associated acquisition of assets
- Financial due diligence adviser to PE on the acquisition of UK Industrials and Technology Consultancy businesses
Contact Anu Tayal
Blogs by Anu Tayal
Navigating finance: when to say no