For anyone coming to Roffe Swayne offices
In order to keep our employees and visitors safe at Roffe Swayne, we have introduced new procedures in line with government guidance
- It is now mandatory for all employees and visitors to wear a mask when entering or moving around the office. Masks may be taken off when at a desk or in a meeting room, as long as there are other safeguarding measures in place.
- A 2 metre social distance rule will be in place or a 1 metre distance as long as there are other safeguarding measures in place.
- It will also be a requirement to have your temperature taken upon entering the building.
- There is a restriction on the number of employees and visitors allowed in the office at one time.
- Car sharing is not permitted, unless with a member of the same household. We are asking our employees to avoid using public transport where possible, but if it is needed, then government guidance should be followed.
- We encourage that all meetings take place virtually, but understand that this may not always be practical. We have created a policy that should be followed when making the decision to meet with clients.
- Only meeting rooms Huxley and Phillips are available to use.
- Meetings must not be held in the reception area.
- Meetings should be as short as possible and numbers restricted.
- Visitors will be provided our new visitor form, which they will need to fill in at least one working day before their meeting. Please note the details on the form may change the visitation status.
- Any visitor attending the office without a booked appointment will be turned away.
- Contractors will be given a separate visitor form to complete. Contractors should always aim to make an appointment at least 1 day before attending site. This will not apply in an emergency situation.
- We have PPE available at reception as well as around the office. This includes face masks, hand sanitiser and anti-bac wipes.
- Please remember to wash your hands regularly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use the hand sanitiser available.
- We have available expandable Perspex screens to use for both employees and visitors. We encourage these to be used when working with others.
- An employee and visitor register with relevant contact information will be kept to aid the new NHS Test and Trace service. Information will be kept for 21 days as requested by the government.
- We have restricted the number of people allowed to use the WC facilities at one time. We have also restricted the number of people allowed in the kitchen area.
- Most kitchen facilities are out of use. This includes fridges, microwaves and toasters. Employees are only allowed to eat at their desk. Refreshments will not be available for visitors.
- Lunches for meetings will not be organised.
- We have enhanced daily cleans as well as regular deep cleans.
- We have introduced a one-way system in and around the office. Masks must be work when walking around the office.
- An updated office map indicates the one-way system, as well as highlighting desks that are available to use.
- Desks where we cannot meet the social distancing requirements will be marked as red.
- Updated training has been released. This includes, guidance on how to wash hands, how to wear a mask and walking around the office.
- Communal equipment in the office, e.g. printers, will have enhanced cleaning measures, including being cleaned after each use.
- Personal equipment should not be shared.
- All desks are to be cleared of personal belongings.
- The wellbeing of our employees is one of our top priorities. We have reminded employees about our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP), LifeWorks, as well as encouraging them to reach out if they have any concerns.
- Windows will be kept open to aid ventilation. This will be reviewed in the winter.
- We are continuously reviewing our policies and procedures in line with government updates.
- Any breach of the new guidance and policies will be taken seriously.
- We have provided details of who to contact if employees or visitors have questions.
- We fully support any advice given by the government, including supporting anyone that has been diagnosed with COVID-19 and has been asked to self-isolate. This includes family members of our employees.
For more information
For more information please us on: