Undertaking a transaction is a significant event in a business’s lifecycle and making the right investment decision is paramount.
This is where our Transaction Services team come in.
In order to do this you will need to understand the business and its drivers, identify the key issues and opportunities relevant to you and obtain financial analysis to back this up along with informed conclusions and recommendations as part of a due diligence assignment which adds value to the process.
Our Transaction Services team offers due diligence services to businesses and investors contemplating a transaction. Be it an acquisition, joint venture, merger or a disposal. We will work closely with you and your other professional advisors to agree a tailored approach to each individual transaction to ensure that the key risk areas are addressed and the reporting approach is tailored to your requirements.
Learn more about our Corporate Finance recent transactions here
Areas which our due diligence work can seek to understand are:
- The business’s history and key drivers
- The management structure and employee benefits
- Historical and current trading performance including quality of earnings
- Cash generation and working capital requirements of the business
- The assets and liabilities of the business
- A review of the financial projections, the basis of preparation, how they compare to historical trends, the robustness of the projections and applying appropriate sensitivity analysis
- Taxation review including corporate, payroll and sales taxes.
We are focused on acting as an integrated member of your project team to ensure that any issues are flagged as they arise so that they can be considered in light of the transaction and your investment rationale.
Our team can offer the following transaction services:
- Financial due diligence
- Tax due diligence
- Financial modelling
- Vendor assistance
- Tenant covenant reviews
Need our help?
If you would like to discuss any aspect of our transaction services in more detail please contact Paul Butler on 01483 416232.