We are often the first choice for ‘fintech’ start-ups, who approach us for our experienced advice and support.
Our tech and fintech client base has grown significantly in recent years.
We have a skilled team of technology specialist accountants who will support the development of your technology business through its lifecycle. We have specific knowledge of the financial issues the technology industry faces:
- Raising finance – fundraising in a tax efficient manner and obtaining grant funding
- Tax relief – innovation is key, maximising Patent Box and R&D tax reliefs
- Managing your growth – outsourced services including bookkeeping, management reporting and payroll services
- Share schemes – have the right package to attract, incentivise and retain key members of your team
- The next step – preparing your business for sale. Advising on acquisitions and disposals (including management buyouts)
Our experience within the technology sector
- Advised on initial fundraising round for cyber security and fintech businesses including SEIS and EIS tax reliefs
- Provided outsourced accounting services to fintech businesses
- Helped social media/technology businesses to successfully claim R&D tax relief
- Advised on transactions within the tech business sector
- Managed the acquisition of MCM Media and Sign-Up Technologies by Host Europe
- Project managed the merger of two telecoms businesses
What we do
The speed of change in the tech and fintech sectors is fast paced. We react swiftly to our clients’ requests, allowing them to make decisions quickly and effectively.
The next step
If you would like to discuss how we could work with you or discuss specific examples of our business support work within the technology sector, please contact Jeremy Gardner→ on 01483 416232.