Having an insightful management information system is central to the success of a business.
The management information system will collate your data, structure it in a meaningful way, making it available to the management team and drive making key business decisions.
We are experienced at reviewing internal management information systems and recommending changes when appropriate and implementing new systems.
Firstly, we would gain a thorough understanding of your business, your accounting needs and will help you to document your key requirements from your finance system. With this knowledge we will help you select and implement a system which will really add value to your internal controls where possible.
As well as being accredited Xero and Sage Accounts Partner, we work with our clients on a large number of accounting solutions, including:
- Sage 50 and Sage One
- SAP Business One
To ensure our clients’ management information systems work according to their particular needs, we provide the following services:
- System review and software selection
- Documenting procedures and key systems requirements
- Structure of accounting records and chart accounts
- Installation and implementation
- Training your staff
- Report design to provide useful management information easily
- Provide additional people resources through the transition to a new system
To discuss your management information system needs further please contact either Scott Harrower→ or Andrew Bagley→ on 01483 416232.