Our Corporate Finance team are best known for advising owner-managers on transactions within the £1m – £10m range.
Award winning Corporate Finance experts who provide tailored services that include advising on acquisitions, disposals, fund raising and management buyouts. Our approach is Partner led – keeping you in touch throughout the process, acting as a sounding board, identifying potential obstacles early on and actively communicating with you throughout.
Our full Acquisition service can be tailored to your particular requirements, but can include:
- Identification and approach to prospects
- Financial qualification of targets and advice on value
- Negotiation with the prospect
- Assistance with the offer letter and Heads of Agreement
- Assistance with raising finance and financial due diligence
- Advice on appropriate financial structures
- Assistance with the strategic and operational planning, including on the ground help integrating the businesses.
We will advise you on the preparation of your business for sale either in the short term or using our longer term “Preparing for the Future” service which includes:
- Guidance on value
- Identification of potential acquirers
- Preparation of information memorandum and approach to potential acquirers
- Negotiation with acquirers and finalisation of Heads of Agreement
- Assistance with tax planning to minimise tax charges
- Project management to completion.
An Execution only service is also available for both acquisitions and disposals to “consummate” transactions where clients have agreed the outline principles of a transaction but need assistance in seeing it through to fruition.
Read our latest valuations and deal flow update for Spring 2017.
Helping you raise finance
Well connected with many suitable sources of finance, from niche asset and invoice based financiers, through to the major UK banks and on to mid-market private equity houses.
Advice on the availability of finance and introduce and negotiate terms with all of these sources of finance.
Learn more about our Corporate Finance recent transactions here
For further information about our Corporate Finance services, please contact Mark Leigh→ Paul Butler→ or Sharon Ward→ on 01483 416232.