Free up your company directors’ time by using our company secretarial service.
- Are you aware of the impending changes to company filing requirements?
- Want to bring new people into the business, but concerned about the right structure?
Our company secretarial team will manage all of your company secretary administrative matters. This leaves you free to run your business and concentrate on the daily practical issues arising, without worrying about company secretarial compliance.
The statutory requirements regarding the filing of certain documents at Companies House are strict. Penalties for filing incorrect information, or missing a filing deadline can be onerous. The onus is on company directors to ensure that these requirements are met within the appropriate deadlines.
Our highly experienced company secretarial service team will provide advice throughout the business’ lifecycle, from forming the company, through to transfers of shares on a sale, and assisting you with winding up the business.
Our company secretary services include:
- Providing advice regarding the most appropriate corporate structure for your business
- Forming the company, ensuring the name is acceptable, and issuing the appropriate shares
- Checking the Memorandum and Articles are suitable for the company’s long term needs
- Filing annual accounts, either electronically or by post, by the due deadline
- Filing annual returns
- Preparing the appropriate documentation for share transfers
- Maintaining the statutory registers
- Registered office facility
- Preparing minutes of meetings of directors and shareholders
- Preparing the paperwork for changes in officers
- Keeping the directors advised of their duties and any relevant changes in legislation
Find out more about how our company secretarial team can help you, please contact Scott Harrower→ or Nicola Dagg→ on 01483 416232.